Monday, December 5, 2011

Ah Soon bak Ku Teh // 阿顺肉骨茶



麻油鸡(4/5)真的很赞!麻油滋淋饭,肉煮得恰恰好处。嫩度适中!






肉骨茶(3/5)汤头很甜,可惜肉骨煮过熟,有点硬。

Ah Soon Bak Ku Teh is like the Singaporean Endorsed Bak ku teh shop. Located at Sri Tebrau, this shop can get very hot, and crowded..as they serves their dishes in claypot style. I happened to visit this shop like 4 times, and the inconsistent soup base has made me think twice..However, one of my JB forum friend insist I give it another shot...so here I am again!
To make things clear, he said, to enhance the flavour of the soup base, u need to add two other ingredients even if u don't eat them..the Fatty pork, and pig liver. 
Boy he was right ! this is one of the best soup base since I had it in a while..of course all these special arrangements is because he knows the owners for well over 20 years.
But all in all, what I really love was his Claypot Sesame chicken. the chicken is cook to perfection, not overcook, meat is fresh and tender.. plus the gravy..yummy..give me a bowl of rice..I'm a happy man!
Food: 3.5/5
Environment: 2/5 its hot inside!
Price: ?? estimate at least 60 to 70 ++ rm
Overall: 3.5/5 good stuff especially the chicken!!

Ah Soon Bak ku Teh

Jalan keris 1

Taman Sri tebrau 

GPS:1.488641,103.767398
Time: Morning till afternoon 3pm, Monday close




麻油鸡,喧宾夺主!
首先,要感谢Dino Chong 老板, 请客。让小弟第四次吃到阿顺肉骨茶。


由于,Dino, 认识老板一家人多年,所以有点特别待遇。哈哈。


这次,的确和前几次吃的有所出入。


1)肉骨茶加入了三辰肉,猪肝,一起烹调。让汤头更为鲜甜。
2)店家只用排骨,没肉骨。
3)麻油鸡,里放入的部分,都选择较多肉的部分,不象前几次,骨多过肉。


就如Dino所言,美食评语要求中立。以下乃个人评语。

食物:3.5/5---


肉骨茶(3/5)汤头很甜,可惜肉骨煮过熟,有点硬。


麻油鸡(4/5)真的很赞!麻油滋淋饭,肉煮得恰恰好处。嫩度适中!


环境:2/5 有点热。


价钱:?? 不详 要问dino. 不过我估计至少60rm,因为分量太多了,可以吃四个人


整体:3.5/5 值得试。特别是麻油鸡!



店名:阿顺肉骨茶。


Jalan keris 1


Taman Sri tebrau 


GPS:1.488641,103.767398
Time: Morning till afternoon 3pm, Monday close